Another month has passed. Today it’s my time to share the products that I enjoyed during the month of June with you. The month of June meant finals for me so there are not a lot of products here. The truth is, I just walked around bare faced the whole month. There’s no point in wearing makeup when you stay behind your desk all day.
- Essence – Make Me Brow
The first product I really enjoyed is the Essence Make Me Brow in Soft Browny Brows. I told you before I never do my brows but in one of my hauls I picked up this brow gel by Essence because I heard that it was a very good one. Because I wanted to start to experiment with my brows I picked this one up. I have enjoyed it a lot. It keeps my brows in place and gives them a bit of colour. I really like my one good brow so for me this is enough.
- T. LeClerc in Tulle
My other beauty favourite is this lipstick from T. LeClerc in Tulle. This lipstick is almost finished so I started to wear it a bit more. I always wear lip balm so even when I’m studying, I like to have something on my lips. Because I want to finish this lipstick, I started to wear this lipstick occasionally instead of lip balm while studying. I hadn’t worn this colour in quite some time but it’s actually really nice. It gives a subtle pink colour and makes your lips look really hydrated and juicy.
The category with the most items is music. This is because while I study, I like to have some background noise. Because of this I have discovered quite a few new songs.
- Nothing Left – Kygo
This song didn’t make it to my May favourites because I discovered it in the last days of May. But it definitely made it to my June Favourites. I like almost every Kygo song.
- People Crying Every Night – A R I Z O N A
Warning: There are quite a lot of A R I Z O N A songs this month. I’ve discovered them last month and I’m in love. They are so good. They are amazing background music but also to actively listen to. I’m totally obsessed.
- P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) – John Gibbons
I wasn’t really a fan of P.Y.T. by Michael Jackson but lately I’m really liking it. This song by John Gibbons is a cover of that Michael Jackson song so it’s a big more modern and fits better in my favourites playlist.
- No Vacancy – OneRepublic
I normally don’t like this kind of music but for some reason I love this song. It’s really addicting. I’m also a 100% sure that in a few months, I will be completely sick of this song. But right now I really enjoy it so that’s why I include it.
- Electric Touch – A R I Z O N A
I told you.
- Dangerously – Charlie Puth
This song actually makes me kind of sad but I really like the lyrics to this song. Charlie Puth has a really nice voice.
- Shooketh – Elijah and Christine
This song is hilarious. I love the book review, I love everything about it. If you don’t know Elijah and Christine, look them up, they are hilarious.
- Mama – Jonas Blue
This is clearly my type of music, so yeah.
- 2U – David Guetta, Justin Bieber
I can’t help but love almost every song of Justin Bieber lately and in collaboration with David Guetta, even better.
- Where I Wanna Be – A R I Z O N A
I have no regrets.
- In The Shadows
- The King’s Slave
- The Mute Mistress
This month I’m introducing a new category to my favourites. I’m just going to call it OTHER so I can add anything I like. This month I have two other favourites.
- The first one are my Primark bralettes. I picked these two bralettes up from Primark just before my finals and I’ve been living in them. When I study, I want to be comfortable so a bra is a little too restricting but I’m also not not wearing a bra, that’s not comfortable for a whole day. The solution is bralettes. These are very pretty, they keep your boobs in place and it feels as if you’re not wearing anything. They were €10 max, so next time I’m going to grab some more.
- The second thing I’ve been really enjoying is this new series I’m watching. I’ve started watching Doctor Who. They only have season 5 and onward on Netflix but because this seasons starts with a new doctor, it’s quite easy to follow. I’ve been really loving it. I love series with long episodes (I adore Sherlock) and I really love Sci – Fi. I really recommend it if you’ve never watched it.
These were my favourites this month. Maybe you got some music inspiration. I hope next month there will be some more variety.
I’ll see you again and until then: enjoy every minute of life!